Serving Our Deployed Troops; Until They All Come Home
Hearts Across The Miles' goal is to make sure no Service Member goes to mail call only to feel forgotten. Please help us support our troops,so they never feel lonely and disheartened. We owe our freedom to them. They are our Nation's heroes!
How you can help
- Donate useful items and gifts. Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery. Contact us to discuss your ideas.
- Support our partners on going events
- Make a monitary donation to help with packing materials, shipping and other costs.
- Donate your time and talents for inventory and packing events.
- Nominate a deployed service member to receive a package.
On 15 March we processed, packaged, and shipped a mountain of Girl Scout cookies to our valiant military heroes overseas. We'd like to convey our enormous gratitude to the many individuals and organizations that made it all possible:
- To the generous, hard-working Front Range Girl Scout Troops who donated over 11,000 individual boxes of cookies. Thank you for selecting Hearts Across the Miles!
- To the many industrious "cookie day" volunteers who packed over 200 large boxes and prepared them for shipping in record time.
- To the Buckley Field Young Marines for conveying all those cookies from the loading area to the anxiously awaiting cookie packers.
- To the military members that came in uniform to talk to the girls and share their experiences.
- To the Colorado National Guard for providing the floor space and equipment and oh yes hands to complete the task.